Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Force Is Strong With This One

Alright, some of you may have noticed that there haven't been many contributions to this blog from the Flatland with a "Y" chromosome, but here is my first: I am showing you the cool Lego set that I got the opportunity to build. First of all, I would like to thank the Hollomons for loaning me the set, since I know I would have never been able to have shelled out the money to buy such a set. I would also like to thank my awesome wife for putting up with the entire set being in the living room for far too long. I do have to say, that to me it was worth it!

Please note the size of the ship, and you will not be surprised that it took me about 5 days to finish this bad boy.

9 comments:

Miranda said...

You've done us proud, young Todd.

Kristie!! Kudos! I hate having those things laying around. haha

Ann-Michelle said...

holy crap flatland- that is bigger than one of my kids! and pretty funny that the darth vader song was the first on your play list!

Tiffany said...

While checking your blog, in hopes of a post, (YES - A POST) my 6 year old walked in the room "Mom, that's Star Wars." She could hear the music and saw that awesome lego thing. Too bad she has never seen the movie though, she knows it from Lego Star Wars for our Wii! Ha HA
Kudos Todd! Kudos to Kristie for letting you keep it up too.

Elise said...

HOLY. That is freaking rad, Todd. Way to go!

Elise said...

I just realized that I said "freaking rad" (or "freakin', rather) on both of my comments on your last two posts. I am a loser. I need to come up with a new catch phrase.

gina said...

Hi Kristie! I don't know if you remember me from high school. Anyway, I found your blog and wanted to say hello.
I'm so going to show my nephew this post. He loves, I mean LOVES legos and will appreciate this very much!
Oh and I'm a huge Office fan and love Todd's mug shot. Very inventive.

Bethany and Terry said...

You are Ben's newest hero! You did great, the force was most definately strong with you, even if it is because you have the coolest wife ever, okay and because you really are fun too.

Hope all is well with you guys. Have a great Halloween!!

Katie Lee said...

Wow~ Cameron is super super jealous! I've been meaning to get him lego sets or connects sets for quite sometime... it's never too late to start though... maybe for christmas!! Hmmm, so talented you are (said in a yoda voice)

Jacob said...

That must be the coolest thing I've seen in the past five minutes! I can't believe that it's made of legos. Good job.